Pseudonym Productions is actively seeking a bold, adventurous, and passionate Creative Producer to hire immediately to assist us in bringing new immersive worlds to life in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Responsible for the development and management of an all-new, large-scale immersive experience.
- From project setup and design through installation, the Creative Producer will collaborate closely with our CEO / Executive Creative Director and COO / Executive Director of Media & Technology to build and strategize the needed plan, systems, budget, teams, and project documentation while helping to drive the project toward successful execution throughout design, build, installation, and opening.
- This role defines and ensures compliance with project goals and intent, informing and advising Project Directors of status and issues.
- The Creative Producer is part of the Leadership Team and supervises any assigned staff and workloads while determining strategies that ensure the successful completion of all tasks and/or assignments.
- Ensures the project intent, budget, and timeline is successfully achieved from design through installation with a focus on the best guest experience.
- Develops, strategizes, reviews and manages project phases, contract documents, operations plans, location due diligence, budgets, schedules, local compliances, contractor deliverables, business plan details, overall organization.
- Ability to communicate complex artistic ideas through a combination of written, visual and oral material.
- Acts as design “vision-keeper” for the project, maintaining a cohesive design in all elements associated with the project through all phases of development and installation.
- Identifies talent and resources necessary to complete each project phase and works with Project Directors to procure services.
- Possesses an attitude of openness to work on and assist with any aspect of the project with no task too small.
- Works well under pressure, has a sense of humor, keeps an upbeat attitude, champions the team, and is passionate.
- Willingness and ability to work 12 – 18 months in Philadelphia, PA.
- Immediate start date.
- Bachelor’s Degree with ideal coursework in Design and Business.
- Must possess ability to think out of the box, building from experience and knowledge.
- Required 3-5 Years experience in any of: museum exhibit design, theme park design, design project management, seeing creative projects from Design through Installation.
- Has an ability to use both left- and right-brain thinking with a strong understanding of project finances as well as working with creatives successfully.
- Proficiency in Excel / spreadsheets, Adobe Suite / creative Software, Keynote / PowerPoint.
- Familiarity and experience with preparing contracts, tax filings, permits, and other government paperwork is a plus.
- Work history in the Immersive Entertainment Industry is a plus.
- This is a contract position to be paid bi-weekly.
- Competitive pay rate based on experience level and work history.
Please apply with a cover letter addressing why you are interested in this position and working with us specifically, including your most relevant work experience.
We celebrate diversity and are working to build a team from different backgrounds, walks of life, and perspectives. Each person’s unique point of view will strengthen our team and allow us all to grow together.
ABOUT PSEUDONYM PRODUCTIONS:
- We are an innovative immersive art & entertainment company that delivers uniquely immersive experiences that empower people to discover fictional worlds of mystery, connect with new friends, and play as themselves – or whoever they wish to be. Our award-winning team includes industry veterans who have designed themed attractions and immersive experiences for the largest entertainment companies in the world.